+

Hey there, architect 🙂

Hey there, architect 🙂

Grow your

Growthitect is a newsletter that shares one quick and powerful growth tactic for architects each week:

Join 4,500+ architecture leaders already reading each week.

Growthitect is a newsletter that shares one quick and powerful growth tactic for architects each week:

Join 4,500+ architecture leaders already reading each week.

Growthitect is a newsletter that shares one quick and powerful growth tactic for architects each week:

Join 4,500+ architecture leaders already reading each week.

Growthitect is read by architects from top firms including:

Hear from other growthitects

“Everything Tyler puts out is practical and useful for architects looking to improve their businesses. And his content is always so to the point!”

JOANN LUI

Founder, Women Architects Collective

“As an architect who deals with clients regularly, [Growthitect] is an amazing resource. Highly recommend for anyone interested in attracting great clients.”

STEVEN BIERSTEKER

Associate Architect, Thinkspace Architecture

“[Growthitect] has been easy to understand, motivational and meaningful. I would recommend anyone in the field sign up for the newsletter and take the advice!”

SOPHIA PANOVA

Principal, SO-ZHA

“I believe — if every architect, read & took the advice Tyler generously gives in Growthitect — it would rise the collective value of the entire architecture industry.”

NIKITA MORELL

Copywriter for architects

“Tyler is forcing a conversation about business and architecture that is well overdue. Everyone who is an entrepreneur architect should be following [Growthitect].”

LANCE CAYKO

Owner, F9 Architecture

“Actionable tips and strategies that will positively impact your projects immediately. Tyler delivers them in a simple and easy to follow format.”

JUSTIN SMITH

Advisor, Zweig Group

Join Growthitect, free

Hey, I'm Tyler Suomala 👋

Hey, I'm Tyler Suomala 👋

Growthitect is a passion project born from my own journey.

After nearly a decade in architecture, I took a leap into tech startups and discovered a whole world of sales and marketing growth tactics largely unknown to architects.

These tactics are used everyday by companies and their employees to confidently justify their value to the market.

Why does this matter? Because I believe that architects are incredibly undervalued and misunderstood by the general public.

Now, I freely bring these insights back to architects. It's all about growing together and gaining the skills and confidence to increase every architect’s value!

Tyler has been featured in:

Gain instant access to 90+ growth hacks including:

The 3-part sentence that will immediately increase any architect’s value.

5 commonly used words scaring off your clients (and what to say instead).

Three simple questions that help you discover exactly what your clients need.

The "trust builder" strategy used by firms like BIG to attract high-quality clients.

What Nike and IKEA leverage to turn customers into advocates (and how architects can do the same)

Clients want to know more about you, right? Wrong! Learn the "Gotham City" approach that attracts clients on repeat.

Why less than 5% of website visitors are legitimate prospects (and what to do with the other 95%).

Hate to hear 'no' from prospective clients? Learn the truth behind 'no' and why successful architects hear it most often.

The quickest, easiest way to find your next client.

Why LinkedIn's search tool is the most powerful way to find clients and partners, free.

The secret table that architects use to make endlessly valuable posts on social media.

Why the "DND method" positions you as the best option against ANY competitor.

Access these and more immediately when you join below!

Growthitect is a newsletter that shares one quick and powerful growth tactic for architects each week:

Join 4,500+ architecture leaders already reading each week.

Growthitect is a newsletter that shares one quick and powerful growth tactic for architects each week:

Join 4,500+ architecture leaders already reading each week.

Growthitect is a newsletter that shares one quick and powerful growth tactic for architects each week:

Join 4,500+ architecture leaders already reading each week.